Not my photograph, taken from weheartit.
When a beautiful bottle of eau de toilette from Hugo Boss arrived at my door I knew that I had to tie it into a last minute Father's day gift guide or a World Cup style post. BOSS Bottled Unlimited contains carefully selected ingredients to create a fresh and modern take on a classic masculine scent. It has invigorating freshness, enduring energy and aromatic masculinity and apparently, provides a motivational boost. Just how we like our boys to smell, fresh, masculine and modern I guess. Inspired by vibrant green notes this aftershave has been created with a striking blend of refreshing mint and evergreen citrus, combined with juicy pineapple and enduring masculine. Kind of how I imagine those tropical beaches in Brazil to smell. It's passed the brother test, he thinks it smells great and so do I.
As most of you know, I am extremely motivational and the above sounds perfect, a motivational fragrance, who'd have thought? Just what I look for in a guy I guess, strong, energetic, motivational! - Can we have a female fragrance please?
This bottle is available only for a limited time period, and I've been told that it is the fragrance for the man looking for a scent that is confident and energizing. You could always take your boyfriends attention away from The World Cup by buying him a bottle or also, it's of course a perfect gift for Father’s Day, go on, tell him you think he is successful in everything he does.
So this is where the lovely Joe Hart comes into it... every time he plays a football match the girls of Twitter seem to discuss their love for him. I can kind of see why...
He's the England goalkeeper and also, the global ambassador of the new Limited Edition BOSS Bottled Unlimited fragrance (fine by me as he's very nice to look at).
I've been asked to get a male friend/boyfriend or Dad to take the challenge and post this to my Instagram and blog. Unfortunately, all of my male friends are busy and my boyfriend is miles away so I will be doing the challenge on myself! Or possibly on my Grandad tomorrow morning so make sure you check back tomorrow to see how I do it...
Now you can watch Joe's attempt...
And now, I'd like to invite you to take part in the challenge (and competition!) using the hashtag #SuccessBeyondtheGame - comment on here or tweet me! (@emshelx)
- The winning time on my blog will win an unsigned fragrance
- The winning time overall will win a signed Joe Hart fragrance
So what are you waiting for? Let's see if you've got #SuccessBeyondtheGame!
And finally? A few reasons why I think you (females!) should watch The World Cup!
(photo taken from weheartit)
1. It's an excuse to see fabulous women everywhere. I mean literally, the media is full of beautiful women at the moment and whilst it's not great for my self-esteem, (no-one can be that perfect surely!). I am seeing gorgeous women everywhere and it's inspired me to start taking more care of my body. I want to be bronzed, toned and smooth!
2. It's Fun and sociable! - Usually when The World Cup is on I have nice garden parties, it's a great opportunity to catch up with friends and have a laugh, you'll all be supporting the same team after all! Here's me at the 2012 olympics watching the football final (Brazil were in it!) with some of my friends. It was so much fun.
photo from weheartit
3. It gives us an excuse to try out some new beauty products - I know for a fact that I now want to try out the yellow eye trend and I have painted my nails yellow and green! If anything, The World Cup has broadened my beauty horizons, I'm planning to step away from the smokey eye and say hello to a bright new palette. Plus, it gives me an excuse to make my self nice and bronzed!
My current nails ^
photo from weheartit
4. There's Quite A Lot Of Eye Candy Involved In The World Cup - Exhibit A. Look above. Do a quick Google search of footballers, need I say anymore? Some topless, 100% of them wearing shorts. It's a dream come true for most of us.
So there we have it, a quick, easy, light-hearted post: something you should buy your Dad for Father's Day, something you could give to your boyfriend, a competition for you to enter and a few reasons why you should get behind your team this year.
What's your opinion on the World Cup? Do you like the look of this aftershave? Do you like football? Do you like the idea of Brazilian themed beauty?
Lots of love, Em x
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!