Ah every month I find myself wanting/needing/lusting over more and more things. This month is no different. I tweeted (@emshelx) the other day to say how amazing the collections are in the shops at the moment and that's the same for the online world too. I found it so hard to only put 12 items on my wish list this month, the high-street has got it so right at the moment. I hope you love my May wish list as much as I do! It's time to lust and fall in love...
1. Shift Dress in Lace (ASOS): Oh gosh, I have tweeted photos of this so many times, I am well and truly in love with this dress. It is so classy and gorgeous, I truly need it in my life, pronto. Perfect for Summer nights with a leather jacket or perfect with bare feet on a beach in the Bahamas (I'll take the second option please: wanderlust!)
2. Dior Skin Prime and Tan: I just came across this on the new releases section of Selfridges and I genuinely feel like this is my dream product. I am obsessed with Dior make up and I am obsessed with primer - primer makes my skin so soft, smooth and makes my make up look flawless, but this one tans you too! The thing I dislike most about my face is how pale it is, this means I'll always have a natural looking glow shining through my foundation AND a flawless finish. This sounds like a miracle in a tube. I must buy this.
3. Blessed Zion: Blessed Zion is a bespoke clothing brand who I actually first heard about at London Fashion Week. Their clothes are all made with naturally designed fabrics and they have some really cool and different items for Summer. I've been stalking their Facebook page recently and I'm a huge fan of their over-sized shift dresses.*
4. Selfridges Respect Your Selfie Make up Bag: This stood out to me so much when I stumbled upon it on the Selfridges website. I couldn't not include it! I absolutely love it, it's traditional Selfridges colour (yellow, yummy and perfect for Summer), it's see-through (I love see-through make up bags?!), it means I can quickly and easily check what's in my bag then run out of the door - it also makes it easy to find things in there too. This is only £5.00 so I think I might buy it now - it would be rude not to.
5. Topshop Glow Stick: Lots of people commented on my recent Top Highlighting Products blog post saying how much they love Topshop glow sticks so I've decided to put these on my wish list! I've never tried Topshop make up but the whole range looks amazing and I always find myself moving towards it and adding things to my wish list. So Topshop does amazing clothes and now make up too? Is there anything this brand can't do?
6. Chanel Premiere Watch (The Watch Gallery): I've done some work with The Watch Gallery recently and I can't stop dreaming about their watches. How amazing is this Chanel one? It would be a dream come true to have a Chanel watch so this is well and truly on my lust-list. Maybe in a few years... They also sell some amazing Burberry watches too... I think I need a money tree.*
7. New Balance Grey Trainers: I love my current New Balances so much, they're like walking on clouds, they're so comfortable and they're such a nice alternative to rock-hard, uncomfy Converse. Now I really want a pair in grey too, oops! ASOS do such an amazing range of New Balances, I just wish I could afford to buy every pair.
8. Bandeau Bikini: I'm in holiday mode at the moment and this bikini is seriously the coolest thing ever, I love the brightness of it and I love how floaty it is. I need to get this for my trip to Italy this Summer!
9. ASOS Flower Power Dress - Oh I just love this so so much. ASOS do it again, this is quite expensive at £75 but if you use student discount, I guess it makes it a bit more affordable. However, I am about to justify why you should spend £75 on this, because I am also going to be ordering it. I think it's so cool and sophisticated whilst being really easy-going and unique. I love shift style dresses and I love the happy print on this one. You could make this casual or beachy or formal. Now give me a reason not to buy it this month?!
10. ASOS Full Midi Skirt: I know so many people who are really pulling off midi skirts in white at the moment and I stumbled across this one on ASOS which is priced amazingly (just £22!). I cannot wait to order this and wear it with a nude top for a Summery look.
11. Garden Furniture: As most of you will know if you read my wish-lists regularly, I absolutely love interior, you can usually see me pinning all sorts onto my interior inspiration board on Pinterest. I usually add an item of furniture onto my wish-list and this month it's this amazing Borneo garden chair from George at ASDA- I didn't even realise that they did furniture, usually I buy all my bits and pieces from IKEA but recently I've done some work with the George team and they pointed me in the direction of their amazing garden furniture. To be honest, I didn't think it would be nice when I first headed onto their site but I now have a wishlist as long as my arm of outdoor furniture for the garden. My Mum has changed our garden drastically and she wants some new furniture for her 50th birthday so I have my eyes on a few things from George, modern yet affordable.
12. Clinique Take Off The Day Cleansing Balm: Clinique's take off the day cleansing balm is literally all over the internet, everyone loves it. I feel silly for not trying it therefore, I vow that I will try this wonder cleansing balm as soon as I can. I love Clinique because it's kind to the skin and simple but the packaging is always simplistic and dreamy, so looks great in my bathroom.
13. Finally, every month I'll be adding a cheeky little widget showing you my favourite brand of the month. This month... it's WILDFOX! Below are some of my fave items...
Lots of love, Em x
*I have worked with these brands this month but as always this is my 100% honest review!
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!