Hello hello! I am so excited to be showing you this outfit today. I've had it ready to shoot for so long but finally grabbed Oscar to get some shots this week! Where has this craziness come from? I'm definitely ready to sit down this Christmas! I'm a sucker for a cosy, but classy outfit and I think I found the one. I was challenged by Nectar (with a cheeky little voucher, thanks guys for helping my shopping habit) to shop on their site for a festive outfit. I decided to choose something for a Christmas occasion, whether that be lounging around or simply going out for brunch. I think this outfit is great as you really can wear it in the house or out and about. I've wanted to show you it for so long. Let's discuss! I also want to give you some top tips to find affordable outfits this festive season because no-one wants to be out of pocket at this time of the year! Every little helps hey?! Thank me later!
The aim of my game? To collect as many Nectar points as possible by shopping via Nectar.com to create my outfit. There are no catches, you just need a Nectar card and get rewarded. If I'm honest, I was sold at the word: shopping. I love shopping and I love shopping online (I know you guys know that!). It's very simple, it's a points based system so you basically click via their site and it means you get points and are rewarded for every transaction on the site, that's really all there is to it. You can go about your every day business but be rewarded. All hail Nectar!
I knew straight away I'd head to ASOS for my outfit and simply found that retailer on Nectar.com. Although EasyJet are on there so I was also tempted to book a flight haha. I managed to collect a fair few number of points and I know I'll be using them to make my shopping cheaper next time round! You can use the app on your phone too, perfect if you're on the move! I personally prefer to online shop on desktop though!
I went for the cosiest one piece, it's a dress with a skirt underneath and is from ASOS. I teamed it with some knee high boots, sunglasses and my gorgeous leather bag! You can grab these boots from MissPap - they're one of the best pairs I've come across.
Top Tips To Find Affordable Outfits:
1. Follow your favourite bloggers on social media! I am forever tweeting out the top sales and discounts. We all love a good bargain and I'm usually there, finger on buzzer waiting to get them out there.
2. Sign up to mailing lists - as annoying as they are, you'll be rewarded with offers first so you can always be the first to shop!
3. Keep an eye on the sales - If you know there's something you want, add it to your basket, it will usually probably go into sale!
4. Go to outlet stores - If you're not bothered about it being new season, have a rummage through an outlet store!
5. Ebay! - I know people who swear by Ebay to grab bargains! So many people sell things after wearing it only once. Points can be redeemed on Ebay anyway when you shop through Nectar so you're saving money!
I really hope this helps, what will you be wearing this Christmas? Do you shop online? Or in store? Do you have a Nectar card? Do you keep Christmas comfortable or dressed up?
You might also like:
*I worked with Nectar on this post - thanks so much for the voucher guys!
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin! to stay up to date with my posts!
I would also love it if you could subscribe to me on YouTube here!