Hello, so I don’t know why this wishlist has come so late in June (sorry!) but to be honest, I haven’t had much time to go shopping so I didn’t have my eye on anything at the start of June (I’ve desperately been trying to save up for my Canadian/American travels) but as the month has moved on, as usual, I’m left with a list of beautiful things that I’m wishing for and lusting over this month… I do apologise that it’s quite fashion heavy, it’s just because I’m in holiday mode and I’m trying to decide what clothes to buy for my trip to Jamaica in July!
1. Sequin Dress- French Connection - I’m really loving French connection at the moment, their party dresses are absolutely amazing and I’m really loving the all white trend (even though I’m a little bit scared to wear it). I love this dress because it’s light weight and perfect for Summer, as well as being sequined (I am obsessed with sequins), not the mention, it's all white. The perfect little Summer party dress? I just need a party to go to now, I can imagine this being perfect for the races, a wedding or a fancy little garden party. I’ll be having a garden party I hope as my farewell to my friends and family when I go to Canada so I might have to get my hands on this for the occasion.
2. Greylin Kensie Jumpsuit – So basically I fell in love with absolutely everything on the Revolve clothing website this week. I absolutely love American and Australian brands at the moment and quite a lot of the brands featured on this site are from America/Australia. I see Revolve clothing as more of an expensive ASOS but with exclusive brands that I haven’t really heard of before. They do free worldwide shipping too (hooray) which means I can actually order some stuff. The only problem is, I want it all. I love this simple little black jumpsuit so much. Perfect with wooden wedges.
3. Tie Dye Maxi Dress by Raga - This gorgeous dress is by a brand called Raga – another brand I have fallen head over heels in love with and this dress doesn’t cost the world this time either! I am obsessed with the tie-dye colours on this maxi dress. How gorgeous but effortless?
4. Jeffery Campbell Muskrat Cut Out Boots - I’m so over the big chunky clunky Jeffery Campbells, but when I came across these boots I really didn’t expect them to be by Jeffery Campbell?! They’re literally the boots I’ve been looking for my whole life. I can only find them available on one site, ShopBop here but I really am tempted to just order them because I need them in my life so badly. They’re effortlessly stunning.
5. Tempus Fugit Amor Pendant – I really want a nice pendant necklace and this one from Wempe, a cute little jewellery shop I came across is so lovely (again very expensive so I’ll probably leave this for now, this is very much a lust item) but I love sentimental cute quotes, apparently in Latin this means ‘time flies, love waits’. I just love that quote, I'm such a soppy, hopeless romantic. If you can afford it, you can buy it here.
6. Clarins Lipbalm in My Pink - I read about this in Elle magazine recently and simply had to put it on my wish list. Clarins lip balm in 'my pink' changes for you, it changes depending on your lips and your lip colour so it really is 'my'/'your' pink. I love the idea behind this, plus, I spent all of last Summer absolutely obsessing over their perfecting lip balm - trust me, it's amazing, so this one I'm sure will be just as good, if not even better.
7. SUQQU Foundation - I've written about SUQQU products quite a lot on my blog and now I really want to try their foundation. I stumbled across it on the Selfridges site and it looks so creamy and moisturising. This is meant to give you a flawless finish and I'm always looking for a flawless finish. I think this will be my next foundation!
8. White Summer Playsuit – You may have seen me tweet about how much I love this, I really do I just wish I wasn’t saving up so hard for Canada so that I could actually afford to buy it. It’s another item that I found on the Revolve clothing site but this time it’s by a brand called Spell & The Gypsy Collective, I love the bohemian style and can very much picture myself wearing this on a white Caribbean beach. I think it would look amazing with a tan.
9. Lancaster Tan Enhancer - I like anything that promises to enhance my natural tan. I don’t go on sunbeds, I never will and I never have and obviously, I prefer a natural tan to a fake tan. That’s why I like to use good products when I do go out into the sunshine to ensure that I’m tanning as much as I can. I came across the Lancaster range on the Selfridges website this week (they also have an amazing sale on at the moment) and noticed it’s a best selling product, I did a little bit of research and it’s protective but it somehow is apparently meant to make you tan more. *Puts it in my basket* hello natural tan! Let’s see if you work, if it really can give me a 'faster, deeper, flawless tan' then this is my dream product.
10. Charlotte Tilbury Lip Cheat re-shape & re-size lip liner - I'm always looking for something to make my lips look bigger, bolder and better and apparently this is the product to do this. I've been looking at lots of Charlotte Tilbury products recently and I want the whole collection. It's my dream to own the Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Look Gift Box, I'll definitely be putting that on my Christmas list!
Shop the post:
And my favorite brand from Shopbop this month... another Bohemian style brand, I am loving 'Free People!'
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!