Beyonce has always been and continues to be a women that I adore. It's hard to say that I aspire to be like her, because I can't sing and there's no way that I could ever even look half as good as her, but in terms of her attitude towards life and her incredible success, she really is an inspiration to me. This year for my birthday, my Mum wanted to surprise me with tickets to see Beyonce, it's been a life long dream of mine and hers but unfortunately it didn't come true, the tickets sold out pretty quickly (it is Queen B after all). But, earlier this week, my luck changed and I got an email from Phones4U offering me 2 tickets to see Beyonce at her World Tour later this month, naturally, I've chosen my Mum as a companion. I wanted to share the love and tell you how you can also win tickets, there are 5 more pairs up for grabs and I'd love for one of my readers to be a winner. Read on to find out more...
I'm going to start by telling you why I love Beyonce:
1 - LOOK AT HER: she is truly perfect in every way, shape and form. She has a healthy, perfect figure and her face is just immaculate, she embraces her curves and looks fabulous for it. It would be a dream come true to even look a tiny bit like Beyonce.
2 - FEMALE EMPOWERMENT - Now it isn't all about looks, I absolutely adore her for making females feel powerful, we can be business women and there is so much more to us than make up and fashion (and cooking). Who run the world? Girls. Beyonce for Prime minister? So let's move away from the stereotypical kitchen and really run the world.
3 - MUSIC - She produces some pretty good songs, I mean, they're alright aren't they? No, seriously, her music is just the best. My favourite is: 'poison'. She somehow, manages to say everything we want to say, if you're ever going to break up with someone? Just quote one of her songs 'I could have another you in a minute'. If you never got together? 'You turned out to be the best thing I never had'. She's like a free therapist. She creates a song for every mood, feeling independent? Listen to 'who run the world', feeling emotional? Listen to 'I Miss You.'
4 - GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL- That's what she's telling us isn't it? That really is the underlying message: 'He's got a big ego, such a huge ego'. Come on girls, if he liked it then he shoulda put a ring on it.
- 5 - ASS - Am I allowed to say that? Check out that booty. She is my squat inspiration, I don't go to the gym to burn fat, I go to the gym to gain bum fat.
- 6 - SUPERHUMAN - Who can dance and sing like that AT THE SAME TIME?
- 7 - RESPECT - I feel like you could listen to a Beyonce song and actually realise that you deserve so much more than what you're currently getting.
- 8 - A WORKING MUM - My Mum was looked down on back in the day for being a full time working Mum, I am continually inspired by how hard my Mum has worked and still works to bring me and my Brother up single handily, who needs a Dad when you've got a super Mum? Well mini Beyonce certainly has a Super Mum. I'm all for Mum's who work hard to benefit their children.
- 9 - PRIVATE LIFE - She's not your standard 'celebrity'. I don't find Beyonce trashy in any way, she keeps her private life private and hasn't let the press destroy her. Female resilience.
- 10 - THE FEMALE BOSS - Tulisa is not the female boss, Beyonce deserves that title. She has inspired me to be a successful, independent woman. She's naturally beautiful and always comes across as genuine and kind in interviews. She shows that with hard work, comes success.
So, I guess you're wanting to know how to win some tickets?
All you need to do is tweet @phones4u and tell them (and me if you want please! @emshelx) why you love Beyoncé using the hashtag #LoveBeyonce.
The competition starts today and is running until midnight on Sunday 16th.
If you're one of the lucky winners, you will win a pair of standard tickets and a Beyoncé goody bag and they are giving away 5 pairs, so go get them girls, I really want my readers to be winners! See you there yeah - please!
Terms and Conditions can be found here.
I want to know why you love Beyonce! Have you ever seen her live? Do you agree with anything I've said above?
Lots of love, Em x
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!