You may have read my post last month telling you about my new favourite beauty box (and one of the best that I've ever come across), the Glamour Beauty Edit (read it here if you missed that) and unfortunately, it sold out by the time I'd published my post but do not fear, the official launch date for the new Glamour Beauty Edit box (Spring edition) is TODAY, which means you can go and buy it right now, before it sells out. Now it's the exciting part, time to show you what's inside...
This months box is bursting with goodies and you get all of this, for just £14.95! I LOVE Glamour magazine so it's exciting that they're doing another collaboration together. Without further ado, I think it's time to explore...
- Rituals Zensation Organic Rice Milk and Cherry Blossom Shower Foam - This is seriously cool, I first discovered Rituals on my trip to Barcelona and instantly fell in love with the brand, everything smells and looks so delicious. I was really excited to recieve this in the beauty box as it's different to an ordinary, boring shower gel, it comes out as a gel and then turns into a foam once water hits it. This shower gel/foam combines rice milk, which is a natural ingredient that nourishes the skin and leaves it silky soft (it really does, my problem is I keep using too much of it - oops!) with cherry blossom, the Japanese symbol of purity - cute and cosy huh? This is perfect to use on an evening to make you relaxed before bed, particularly if you're like me and can't sleep at a normal hour. This is worth £4.00.
- L'Oreal Miss Manga Mega Volume Mascara - There has been a lot of hype around this product and I was actually going to buy it by itself, which would have cost me £10.99 - so it's well worth paying the £14.99 for this box when you look at it like that. The mascara unfortunately let me down, I really really had high hopes that it was going to make me look like a manga princess, with massive lashes, but I find it quite dry and the brush makes it difficult to make my lashes long. I'm really glad it's included in the box though because it is something that I needed to properly try. As I said in my February make up bag post, I am going to keep persevering with this product and let you know, a full review will be coming soon.
- Invisbobble - These traceless hair rings are currently my favourite things, I've basically thrown my hair bobbles away and just been wearing these. I am going to try see if I can find some in black, because I'm not sure I like wearing a bright pink hair bobble all the time, but I have been tying my hair up with this all week and it hardly leaves a kink. I've looked online and these are available in all kinds of colours, I think they might just be my new staple arm candy and hair bobble. Your hair obviously isn't going to still look completely silky, smooth and straight if you've tied it up for hours but these do leave no kinks and are much nicer and kinder to the hair than normal hair bobbles. What a great invention. Perfect if you're going to the gym and have a meeting or lecture afterwards. These should also help your blow dry stay in place that little bit longer! These cost around £3.00 (I can't find them on an English site).
- Cheeky Chat Me Up Nail Paint - Ooo this colour excites me a lot, it's such a beautiful shade and also, from a brand that I've never heard of. I love discovering new beauty brands and that's another reason why I love these beauty boxes. This nail varnish is simply gorgeous and retails at £7.00, so again, it's well worth buying this box.
- Burt's Bees Beeswax Lip Balm - I seem to own so many of these lip balms, which isn't a problem because they do make my lips feel incredible and they're more than necessary throughout the colder months. This one tastes so so strong (it's the peppermint) but I'm glad it's included in this box because February is the time that it gets really cold and I neeeeed to save my lips but tend to neglect them. This retails at £3.50
- Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner - Oh I just love Daniel Sandler, their products have featured on my monthly favourites posts many times. Blue isn't really a colour that I'll ever use on my eyes, but I love the idea of a long lasting waterproof eyeliner so it's prompted me to check out more of their new collections as I haven't made any Daniel Sandler purchases in a while. I'm forever looking for waterproof mascaras and make up when I go on holiday, I'm going to check and see if they do this in more than one colour! I think I will probably try this in blue though for now, who knows, it might just become my favourite new colour. This retails at £9.25.
Percy and Reed Bounchy Volumising Mousse - I absolutely love Percy and Reed so was very excited to recieve their bouncy mousse in this box - particularly because it's a travel sized version and although I usually moan about getting tiny things in beauty boxes, this is larger than sample size and perfect for travel - I find that all my hair mousses are just too big to carry anywhere with me or fit in my bag. This retails at £12.00.
So as you can see, once again, Latest in Beauty have delivered an incredible box this month. I can't wait to see what everyone else thinks of it, this is worth well more than the £14.95 that it costs and you can buy it here.
Thank you to Latest in Beauty for letting me be one of the first to try this box, as always, this is my honest opinion! Do you like the look of this box? Do you own anything from the box or would you like to try anything? What beauty boxes have you tried? Will you be buying this?
Love Em x
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin!